- Mainstream media cover-up – we reveal the truth!
- “Scandaliser est un droit. Être scandalisé est un plaisir.” ― Pasolini, Pier Paolo
- RIP Natives
- Seasons in the (setting) sun
- It’s camping Jim, but not as we know it
- Foot in the crosshairs ……… fire!
- Ski gear for the worried well
- Caning the credit card
- Fashionista fail
- Ski scam of the week!
Tags#jesuischarlie 2Alpes Alps BBC Bourg d'Oisans Britain camping cats cycling driving entertainment expat family France French bureaucracy home humour internet interseason language media mountain biking music pets rants reviews seasonnaire shopping ski snowboard snowsports summer technology Tour de France tourism tour ops travel weather winter work
Tag Archives: home
Edward Whymper, illustrator, pioneering mountaineer and all-round general nutcase did us the honour of a quick visit here in the Oisans in the 1860s (taking a little light relief from trying to kill himself on the Matterhorn) and set the … Continue reading
Back in the days when I last had a proper job, mobile phones weren’t. Mobile, that is. In those olden days of newspaper reporting, anyone sent out to cover ongoing events like royal visits was issued with the newsroom’s one … Continue reading