- Mainstream media cover-up – we reveal the truth!
- “Scandaliser est un droit. Être scandalisé est un plaisir.” ― Pasolini, Pier Paolo
- RIP Natives
- Seasons in the (setting) sun
- It’s camping Jim, but not as we know it
- Foot in the crosshairs ……… fire!
- Ski gear for the worried well
- Caning the credit card
- Fashionista fail
- Ski scam of the week!
- Bourg d'Oisans
- French bureaucracy
- mountain biking
- Tour de France
- tour ops
Tag Archives: technology
Now you may think people who spend their time on a bluebird powder day hanging about the side of the piste and peering at their smartphones are a bunch of complete tossers who need to get a life. And clearly … Continue reading
Yes, the festive season looms once again, bringing with it tacky decorations, rampant consumerism and a load of pious tosh about the true meaning of Christmas (something about plying children with electronic tat in a bid to avoid spending any … Continue reading
One of the benefits of my fancy new iToy, I discover, is the not inconsiderable advantage of being able to get my paws on free books. Yes, that’s reading material of my very own for absolutely nothing. Zilch. Zip. Zero. … Continue reading