“It was a shocking thing to say and I knew it was a shocking thing to say. But no one has the right to live without being shocked. No one has the right to spend their life without being offended. Nobody has to read this book. Nobody has to pick it up. Nobody has to open it. And if you open it and read it, you don’t have to like it. And if you read it and you dislike it, you don’t have to remain silent about it. You can write to me, you can complain about it, you can write to the publisher, you can write to the papers, you can write your own book. You can do all those things, but there your rights stop. No one has the right to stop me writing this book. No one has the right to stop it being published, or sold, or bought, or read.”
― Philip Pullman
- Back to Blighty
- Mainstream media cover-up – we reveal the truth!
- “Scandaliser est un droit. Être scandalisé est un plaisir.” ― Pasolini, Pier Paolo
- RIP Natives
- Seasons in the (setting) sun
- It’s camping Jim, but not as we know it
- Foot in the crosshairs ……… fire!
- Ski gear for the worried well
- Caning the credit card
- Bourg d'Oisans
- French bureaucracy
- mountain biking
- Tour de France
- tour ops